The Medieval centre will reopen 1. July 2020 but with restrictions.
We are open from 1. July – 16. August every day from 10:00-16:00. After this date the Centre is closed for the season. We will open again 1. May 2021
Please read carefully before visiting.
It is our mission to make our guests feel safe and welcome when they visit us and we have taken a lot of precautions to make sure that everyone can visit safely. It does however mean that some things might be different form what we usually do and some attractions will be closed.
Normally you will not see any signs in the medieval town, but this year will be different and there will be signs and sanitizer stationed on contact points to make sure we all take care of each other.
We kindly ask you to stay home if you or any in your party is not feeling well or have symptoms.
Please check our website before arrival to get orientated about news and events.
- Follow the signs on the parking area
- Follow the signs about social distance and hygiene
- Please always keep a distance of minimum 2 meters between your group and others. And make room for each other
- Always follow the instructions on the signs or given by the staff of The Medieval Centre.
- The medieval houses are closed off, but it will be possible to look into them
- The trebuchets are fired 4 times a day at 12:00, 12:20, 14:10 and 14:30. It requires a separate (free) ticket. Limited numbers. Get the ticket at the entrance.
It is not possible to show our knights tournament or the cannons unfortunately. The archery range is also closed.
Our interpreters will of course provide good and living interpretation and show crafts etc. This will of course also be done with a social distance between interpreter and guest – please follow the guidelines given by our staff at all times.
The restaurant The Golden Swan is NOT open. The Café is open.
We know that a lot of things will be different this year but we hope that your visit to The Medieval Centre will be a fun and good experience.